Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fresh Air & a Relax Mind, a Bane to Cancer


I'm writing this blog from Cameron Highlands. 
Came here alone for a good supply of fresh air, to boost my immune system & relax my mind. Stayed at "Father's Guest House", a serene old english style bungalow, hidden away at Tanah Rata. 

Why fresh air? Does it help in fighting cancer? 
Fresh crisp air is filled with oxygen. It has very little foreign molecules that's bad for the body. Oxygen helps the antibody to be strong. Once the antibody is strong, it will have the ability to kill off bad cells like cancer cells.

28 Aug'11, Sunday
Started my journey at 5.45am this morning. Quite a number of cars were zooming on the road, rushing back for the long Hari Raya holidays.
I made a stop at the waterfalls halfway up to Cameron. Took in a lot of good negative ions.
Played the jazzy Norah Jones & Air Supply all the way till I reached Boh Tea Plantation.
It was about 9.30am.


After navigating a long stretch of narrow road, I reached the tea plantation hills. The greenish rich tea aroma from the factory filled my deprived lung. The air was so crisp fresh and cool. Straightaway I climbed the look-out point at a steady pace. Guessed my qiqong practice did help as I did not stop for any rest until I reached the top. The view and the air was fantastic. A small plane and an eagle was soaring up in the blue sky. The wind was blowing steadily, creating a silent whisper in the ears... not even a drop of sweat. Nothing but crisp fresh air. Spent an hour there... done light qiqong exercises & took in a lot of quality air.


















Then, I made my way to Tanah Rata, took my simple lunch at a local restaurant. The locals were friendly & the price was the same as in KL. The guest house was just 2mins away up the green hill & I made an early check-in. Was greeted by the friendly reception, Lynn. She speaks good chinese too.

My impression was very good upon setting eyes on this cozy guesthouse. It has that old english feel, clean gardens with colourful flowers, tall pine trees around the premise, an archway with crawling yellow flowering plants to greet the guest when they walk into the dormitory, 2 brown friendly alsation dogs & a hairy one roaming the compound... it really sets you into a lazy mode, a serene quiet getaway from the bustling city life.




My room was the last one, facing an open garden and a staircase down to another garden. It comes with an attached WC. This is what I wanted, just a basic room with 2 most important thing, bed & toilet.  It was terrific! I quickly got all my things from the car & settle down. WIFI is available for free. Got online & the speed was a decent 700kbps (Not too bad since I'm up in the mountain). My room key was made from brass, very expensive material at the current market price.


Didn't go out on the 1st day. Just spent my time finishing my previous blog & before started this one.
Had a couple of hot scones with fine strawberry jam for tea. Then, it started raining... then, it become a drizzle.I had spaghetti with tomato sauce with a hot fresh mushroom soup for dinner. It started raining hard again, the mist came in & made things so COLD... & just like a foggy english town. Dozed off early. 

















29 Aug'11, Monday
Chapati & Milo
Woke up to a chilly 6.20am morning. Got myself ready & went out to walk with the umbrella. It was windy & misty, the temperature was freezing. Breathe in loads of morning cool air. With the bountiful of oxygen, the mind & body was fresh. It was definitely worth every mile driving up here. Had a simple breakfast, chapati & milo.
Cabbages
Rows of Salad
Mt Brinchang
It looks like a long rainy day. The drizzling didn't stop but it didn't stop me from getting out of the car to snap a few good pictures. Started my day with a tour to the local vegetable farm. Took some pix, bargained & bought some sweet corns & leeks. Then, I saw a road sign which says "9km to Mt. Brinchang". So, I made a U-turn & up the winding road. The roads were treacherous. Due to the holidays, many cars made their way up too. The narrow roads could barely accommodate 2 cars driving side by side. At times, someone has to get out of the car to navigate. As it was raining, the steep roads were slippery. I panic a few times when my tires skidded, there were cars at the front & back as well. Very pressurizing to drive & not bump into another car. Didn't manage to make it to the top since traffic was bad. However, from where I was, the view was already fabulous & the wind was gusting round my head & neck. As it was so cold, I was longing for the warmth of the sun. Needed it to dry my wet shoes & socks.


Vege Farm
Guesthouse
Fish Fillet
Come late afternoon, the rain stopped. There were some last drops of sunshine before evening sink in. Good time to dry the socks, as well as to absorb some heat fr the sun. Had dinner at this cafe called "Jasmine". Seems like an avid Holland football supporter with all the orange wall & banners. My dinner was a simple mushroom soup with a thick slice of juicy fish fillet in pepper mushroom sauce. It was good & satisfying. Retired early by cleaning up the lap top & organizing all the pictures taken from the past 8 years.




30th Aug'11, Tuesday
Blue Sky with Delicious Clouds
Woke up to another chilly morning 6.30am. Readied myself for a good 3km walk around the area.
Reached the room & continue with my qiqong exercise for another half hour. Had a good chat with one of the caretaker here, Jason Chan. A nice gentlemen with a stylish pony tail. His wife is a foreigner as well. Spoke about the past progression in Cameron & the strong sense of belonging here.
Went to Tanah Rata town & had a good steaming scramble eggs, toast & baked beans for breakfast.
Since I needed to check out by today, packed all my stuffs neatly and transferred it to the car by 11am.

Read a book
The dorm
Half of myself was contemplating whether to stay for another night or not. It was a sunny day, the cool breeze was tempting me...asking my mind to think twice about leaving. The rooms were out. Only options were the dormitory beds which is at $15/nite. Took a good look... chose a bed which has a window on top, another bed on the right & a door to a room on the left. This has the least obstruction among the empty beds.So, made a quick decision & here I am, still here taking in cool fresh air. Time for lunch.

Cicada the size of my hand
Spent a good extra day in Cameron Highlands. Took advantage of the good cool weather & walked again in the evening. Spent most of the time reading & putting this blog into place. Hope you guys like the photos.
Main aim is to breathe the fresh air & to relax the mind as much as possible.
Miss my wife & son, Mimiko & Ryusei very much. Looking forward to their homecoming.




31 Aug'11, Wednesday
Woke up at 7am. Everyone else were still sleeping. Began packing my stuffs & slowly crept my way out of the dorm. Loaded all my stuffs into the car & went for my morning walk. Had a good breakfast & finished my blog. As it was a sunny day, will sit for a while to read my book before heading home.
It will be hard to break away from this place but its time to go home. Back to reality.
But I have also made a booking on this coming November.
Plan to come up with Mimiko & Ryusei, to enjoy the air & relaxing moments together.

Last day at Father's Guest House

For the last 4 days, I hoped my lungs had a good share of the clean air. 
Loads of oxygen circulating in my body to help the antibody overpower those bad cells.
Its always good to breath in quality air, after spending most of your time in the city, where the air is polluted & hazy with smoke from the open burning. Imagine what happens to your lungs over a period of time.
Lead a healthy life the fun way. Coming here was fun & fulfilling. 
Till I write again.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nick,
    My name is Luqman, and I stumble upon your blog through my wife's facebook. Your wife, Mimiko used to teach her Japanese.
    It is very sad to know and see that you are struggling with cancer. I wish to help and support you.
    May I give you a suggestion? Please go to my blog: http://warungkampung.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/vitamin-b17-penawar-kanser/

    There is a short article on cancer. But what is more important is the videos I posted inside it, 'A World Without Cancer'. Please watch I thoroughly first. From there, I would suggest that you try and find B17 supplements (a guy in the comment list suggested a place to buy), or try finding it in fruits.

    I am not a cancer patient, but my auntie's friend is, and before this she used to go on kemotherapy and such. But she stumble upon this fact (not through me), and took up the supplements. She has shown much improvement since.

    I hope this info helps.

    Good luck.

    Luqman

    P.S.: You do not need to approve this comment if you don't feel like it, but I hope you still consider my suggestion.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luqman,
    Thanx very much for the info.
    I did stumble upon it during my therapy.
    Now, I'm taking in general supplements.
    The most important thing is to have our own body's cells to kill the cancer cells.
    Ample sleep, eat healthily, suppress the emotion from releasing toxins & just be happy.
    Thanx very much for your help : )

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete