Friday, March 11, 2011

Substance X


SUBSTANCE "X"

Before I move on, substance X is just a replacement name for the REAL SUBSTANCE which I believed had helped me on the road to recovery.
Its a traditional herb well known among the chinese medical practitioners.
In view of insufficient proofs & conflicting medical healing properties, I shall keep it anonymous.


When I was on my 1st chemotherapy process, one of my good buddies called me on one of those nauseous side effects afternoon.. I wasn't in much condition to talk nor to have my brain work but I'm glad that I did.
He heard about my condition & he wanted to help in my recovery, in whatever way possible.
He told me that there is a substance which will be able to eliminate the cancer cells.
Yes, you heard me. Eliminate the Cancer Cells.

All the while, I thought it was only the western medicine & our own body antibody which were able to ward & kill the cells. For Western medicine, it kills not only the cancer cells, but also the good cells. That's why you can see a cancer patient being so weak everytime after running a  chemotherapy session.

The white blood cells, platelets & hemoglobin will all drop to a level whereby we cancer patients are to avoid getting sick & going to crowded areas. If we get a cut, it will take a much longer time to stop the bleeding & to heal.  I had this experience when my body was so weak that the bacteria attacked my weakest point.... wisdom tooth.

Back to substance X. After the call with my buddy, I was not content & find it very hard to believe. Its like using my life, as well as my beloved family to gamble on something which I had not heard off, nor any medical proof of its miracle properties. On the 1st try, I have told my buddy that I will consider this option.

After a couple of days, another buddy of mine called & spoke to me about the same substance. He said I should really give it a try. There's no harm trying out whatever options as long as it heals my cancer. After a length of words, I still told him that I will consider it. Then, it was like suddenly, this buddy sent out a mass sms to all my other buddies & shared with them about my condition. They were doing a fund raising activity & had come up with a sum of money to get this substance X.


A capsule of Substance X
When my buddy sent the 12 capsules to me & told me how to consume it, I was awed by the price it carries on each capsule. Small as it is, I am to consume 5 capsules every alternate days, followed by the remaining 7 capsules every week.. These capsules are said to be sufficient & will help in my healing.

On my first capsule, my body excretion was very smelly. The urine was dark brown & don't bother asking about the passing motion. I believe it's enough to topple a herd of cows down.
As far as I know, there wasn't any other side effects.

Honestly, there is no way to trace the effectiveness of substance X.
But I believe it had helped when I went for my CT scan right before the 3rd chemo cycle. The result was very good. It showed that tumour & the lymph node have been reduced to 1/4 of the original size. The doctor said the result was impressive but in truth, I know substance X had helped.
Of course there are also other precautions like acupuncture, chinese herbs, morning brisk walk & early sleeping patterns.
Overall, it had helped me more than I thought.
In short,  miracle works in many ways & I believe this is one of the many miracles which I had come upon.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the below buddies whom had worked & contributed to my recovery. You do not know how much it meant to me. Guys, I owe you one.
Thank you so much....

Lim Kian Koon                          Yam Voon Foong
Yan Kai Hoe                               Cheah Wei Meng
William Chan Kai Wah             Edward Lee Chun Yok
Benny Cheong Chee Khan    Melving Chong
Kenneth Leong Wai Noon      Eric Chen 
Terence Toh                               Wee Chin Bee
Foo Chiew Wai                          Ryan Long Hian Yee

13 comments:

  1. It's a relieve that everything went so well.
    I'm glad the "alternative" medicine helped. I was doubtful and skeptical as well. Not much was documented on it online but good thing was that there wasn't any side effect mentioned as well. Now i know that there are in fact side effects which makes all the sense in the world because you do know what you are consuming, don't you? As long as it doesn't make things worse, anything is worth a try.

    So Nick, what's up ahead in what will be your long journey in life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    Yeah, it was like ? & more ? over time.
    But really really glad it helps on the recovery. Was a big relieve that the progress was positive.
    Apart fr being healthy & leading a lesser stress life, make every second counts.
    Many things which I would really like to do..
    I will make sure I put it into my life plan.
    Thanx bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick, I wish you a speedy recovery.

    My best friend is diagnosed with CCC recently. Would you mind to share more on the substance X pills. I'm hoping they can help with my friend's battle with the monster.

    Thanks
    YL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello YL,
    For Circulating Cancer Cells, I presume its categorized under breast cancer.
    Your best friend must first of all, build up her courage & fighting spirit to face the reality of having cancer.
    This is the most important thing which you need to give to your best friend now.
    Having cancer does not mean the end of the life journey. It is just a broken bridge which she needs to cross.
    Substance X is a supplement & she must have a strong belief that it will help her.
    Give me your email address. I shall mail it to you.
    Can't reveal it in the open comment box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nick, I would like to know more abt the substance X Coz my mum will be taking her 1st chemo tomorrow. Appreciate if u could share more with me. Thanks.

    Herewith my email address : Eloi.you@gmail.com

    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick,
    My wife was recently diagnosed with cancer too. She will need to go through Chemo soon. I do hope to try the substance X that you mentioned in your blog. Could you send me the info?
    My email is: chun.h.tan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mei,
    Very glad that your mum is making good progress.
    Will continue to talk to you over email.
    I shall introduce you to my TCM doctor. He had helped me a lot.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mr Tan,
    Since its rather hard to get substance X in US, I suggest that you try to look for cordyceps instead. It should be widely sold over at where you are staying.
    Do try acupuncture & qiqong as well.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi nick how are you doing? Hope you are getting better everyday.. Can you also email me the information about this substance x? My wife has mediastinal tumor and we're thinking of getting the operation soon. We are from indonesia. But I often come to singapore. My email add is api6749@hotmail.com thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai nick can you email me the information about the substance x? My uncle has been diagnosed with cancer just like yours. My email address is syamimi.zafirah@gmail.com thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi nick,
    you are truly inspiring and a survivor! may god bless you and your family. my mum has been diagnosed with throat cancer and she will be starting her radiation treatment soon. i hope you can let me know about this substance x and where i could get it. my email add is unyieldingly@yahoo.com. thank you very much. BL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nick,

    My wife is currently seeking treatment for lymphoma... Very much appreciate if you could share more information on all the complimentary treatment that help?

    My email is pitlee0475@yahoo.com.sg.

    Looking at your family pictures, we are very much alike...

    Hope to hear from you soon... Many thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please email me about substance X urgently. Brother is stage 4 lung. kaftan top@gmail.com. Many thanks..

    ReplyDelete